Spread the word ... Spread The Recipe is all about sharing tried and true family favourites, from my kitchen to your's. Enjoy!!!

April 02, 2012

Busy, Busy ....

I have been neglecting my blog for some time now and have felt slightly guilty but I must tell you it is all for a good cause, Steve and I are getting married in 54 days and we have been .... Busy, Busy!

The wedding is quickly approaching and there are lots of details left to be sorted.  We are planning an afternoon garden tea for our guests that will immediately follow the ceremony and my mom plans to make most (if not all) of the food!  It sounds like a huge undertaking but our guest list is short and limited to family so it is well within our reach. 

My hope is to snap some photos to share with you as we go .... I requested Scottish shortbread (in keeping with Steve's Scottish upbringing) but with a twist .... of lemon!  Mom has already made a test batch and they were amazing!  Tea sandwiches, Mimosas and a few other sweets will keep the guests going and I hope to share it all on here so please stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment