Spread the word ... Spread The Recipe is all about sharing tried and true family favourites, from my kitchen to your's. Enjoy!!!

November 22, 2011

Welcome!!!

Hello and welcome to my blog!

I have started this blog in an effort to catalogue and store all of my favourite family recipes making them available for others to share and enjoy.

Family gatherings were always coupled with a healthy dose of laughter and yummy food.  So many of the recipes that I will be featuring are those special ones that take me back to a certain time and place.  Also included will be favourites of my loved ones both young and old. 

Promise me you will share these with your friends and family as well, there is nothing more gratifying than watching someone enjoy that first mouth-watering bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment