Spread the word ... Spread The Recipe is all about sharing tried and true family favourites, from my kitchen to your's. Enjoy!!!

January 25, 2012

Balsamic Pork Tenderloin

While in Vancouver visiting friends back in 2006 I was treated to a delicious meal, Balsamic Pork Tenderloin with Butternut Squash Risotto ... soooo good.  The food was fabulous and I was delighted to share it with friends in an amazing city like Vancouver.  This meal was originally a Valentine's Day Dinner, Lisa and Jeremy take turns year after year treating one another to a homemade meal .... cooked with love!  They each enjoyed the meal so much that it was added to their "go to" menu options when entertaining ... lucky for me!  I loved it and scammed the recipe before I hoped back on a plane for Ontario.

Ingredients
1 or 2 pork tenderloins
2 tbsp of sesame oil
2 tbsp of soy sauce
1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp of brown sugar
1-2 cloves of garlic .... go for 2, the more garlic the better I always say!

Combine marinade ingredients in a shallow dish or plastic ziploc bag and add the tenderloin to the mix
Place in refrigerator for at least a couple of hours to properly marinate the pork.
Remove tenderloin from the marinade and place on a shallow baking dish or cookie sheet
Cook in a preheated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes approximately on until done.


No comments:

Post a Comment